Enter Goal master, 8 databases to help you track and prioritize all the important plans you have. Even if you're getting on in years, you can still benefit from making a road map for life, after all how do you hit a target if your not aiming for it. You should first enter your personal statement, this will help you determine your goals in all aspects of your life. Then set your goals and enter the tasks you have to do to complete those special goals in life. Later evaluate your progress you have made.
Version 3.0 is a prerelease special, all new features coming soon!
More Products to Consider
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Check spelling and meaning of English words, phrases, derivativ...
- Cast Vedic horoscopes on your Palm.
- Find definitions of American English words.
- Read entire Bible with full search function.
- Combine the alphabetic and numeric keypads on your Palm into on...
- Synchronize your mobile device with Google Maps to find destina...
- Explode all the bubbles before they overflow the board on your ...
- Keep track of your goals.
- Refer to your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for word definition.
- Play dating game, flirt, meet people and compete in a role of h...
- Read and search Quran on your Pocket PC.
- Protect your BlackBerry devices security against viruses, malwa...
- Learn how much time you are spending on important activities on...
- Organize info about wines on your Palm.
- Shoot out falling bubbles by making chains of three.
- Get Encyclopedia Britannica on your mobile device.
- Test the performance of your Pocket PC.
- Organize your travel plans on your Palm.
- Bring a comprehensive English dictionary and thesaurus to your ...
- Play six highly addictive and captivating puzzle games.
- Learn acupuncture points and their functions on your Palm.
- Organize your notes on whiskies on your Palm.
- Learn over 1000 common law terms via your Palm device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: