From Global Village:
Customers who have upgraded to Mac OS 9 have experienced problems using their Global Village PC Cards with GlobalFax software installed. The update replaces all the Global Village PC Card modem enabler files with version 1.0.7 to make them compatible with Mac OS 9.0.
What's new in this version: Note: You must update your GlobalFax software to version GV PC Card 3.0.6 before using this updater! Free software updates are available from the Global Village web site at http://www.globalvillage.com
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- ROM v1.6 for iMac, blue G3, bronze PowerBook.
- Provides a GUI front end for the dnetc distributed client.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Colecovision emulator.