GOM Player is a free multimedia player with popular video and audio codecs built-in. GOM Player supports file formats such as AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, ASF. Users don't have to install codecs separately. GOM Player is capable of playing incomplete or damaged AVI files by skipping the damaged frames. It can also play locked or partially downloaded files. Its other features include drag-and-drop support, HTTP streaming, editable skins, subtitling, overlay mixer, key remapping, enhanced filter rendering, real-time index rebuilding for AVI files and unicode support among others.
What's new in this version:
- Added the MPEG2 source filter with improved search quality and playback error.
- Fixed an browsing error in some TS files.
- Fixed a synchronizing error with video and audio in some TS files.
- Added MPEG source filter options to the preference.
- Fixed a calculation error of the average frame in the Gretech ASF Source filter.
- Fixed a sound issue of the Gretech Audio filter.