A toll-free phone signal tells GEO Signal-On-Server to connect your PC to the Net, start any other apps you tell it to, and send you its IP address so you can, from anywhere, access files left at home anytime (get your MP3s, family pics, or docs for work), make free international Net calls to home (use your own or the included Netphone app), monitor your home's PC cams from anywhere, or chat anytime (use your favorite chat app or GEO's built-in chat utility). With GEO also on the local machine, use remote commands with encrypted password security to launch or quit apps, or initiate reboot or shutdown on the remote PC. The integrated FTP server lets you download with any Web browser or FTP client at your location.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Find files on FTP servers in real-time with various features.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Update your Linksys router settings automatically.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Host your own photo server, Web site, FTP server, mail server, ...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Run your own HTML server at home even if your connection uses d...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Surf the Internet anonymously.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Connect two or more service providers and switch your outgoing ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display your true IP address to an FTP server.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Run a server even with a dynamic IP.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1