From Andys Mac OSX Software:
GB Midi Import facilitates the import of midi information from a standard midi file into GarageBand. Other products which claim to perform this function, simply convert the midi information into sound which may then be imported. GB Midi Import copies the actual midi data into GarageBand which can be rendered using its internal software instruments.
- Creates Apple Midi Loop information which GarageBand natively understands.
- Simple drag and drop interface to move midi data between applications.
What's new in this version: Works round a CoreAudio bug
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Molecular modeling & graphics tool.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Allow the sound to move in a Multiphonic Sound Space.
- Vocal reduction audio unit plug-in.
- Server/client digital asset management.
- MIDI file browser/editor and batch processor.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Play and edit tabulatures for 4- to 8- string instruments easil...