Editors' Note: You will be taken to a third-party site to complete your download. Using P2P and file-sharing software to distribute copyrighted material without authorization is illegal in the United States and many other countries. CBS Interactive does not encourage or condone the illegal duplication or distribution of copyrighted content.
FrostWire is a free file sharing client with full BitTorrent protocol support, first released as a fork of LimeWire. Gnutella support was dropped entirely, and now FrostWire only uses the BitTorrent network , popular cloud services to search and share files. You can now use FrostWire to send large files or entire folders to Colleagues, Friends, and family. You can share files on a local Wi-Fi network between PCs, Macs and Android phones and tablets without any networking knowledge, just fire the apps, share and start streaming and sending files between devices, perfect for home networks, and collaborating teams in work/study environments, no more USB sticks or technically challenging network configuration to have computers in different environments share files with each other.
What's new in this version:
- New feature: Preview while you download.Â Â Â
- Memory and CPU savings when parsing search results on some search engines.
- BTJunkie fixed.
- TPB search fixed.
- KAT search fixed.
- Monova search fixed.
- Fixes bug where soundcloud, archive.org audio downloads would not be automatically be scanned by iTunes.
- Croatian translation updates.
- Torrent creation and parsing now done using frostwire-jlibtorrent api.... See all new features »