Use Free Video to MP3 Converter to extract audio from video files (*.avi, *mpg, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mov, *.qt, *.3gp, *.3g2 and *.flv) and save it as MP3. You can convert the whole file to MP3 or just a partition of a movie. It's clearly free. No adware or spyware. It's safe to install and run.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Sort out most common broadband connection and email problems.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Manage content on your TomTom device.
- Run Java applications on your Windows computer.
- Rip audio CDs, convert audio, burn and copy CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray ...
- Update your Garmin GPS software online.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 131 votes
Current version:3.2 stars
out of 83 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: