Use Free Video to MP3 Converter to extract audio from video files (*.avi, *mpg, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mov, *.qt, *.3gp, *.3g2 and *.flv) and save it as MP3. You can convert the whole file to MP3 or just a partition of a movie. It's clearly free. No adware or spyware. It's safe to install and run.
More Products to Consider
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Sort out most common broadband connection and email problems.
- Manage content on your TomTom device.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Run Java applications on your Windows computer.
- Set up a virtual sound card that lets you broadcast/record/conn...
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 122 votes
Current version:3.2 stars
out of 83 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: