From Polymath Love Software:
Students in grades five through seven can use these squares to practice basic fraction ideas. Students are shown a square and must determine what fraction is shaded and what fraction is unshaded. Students can use an on-screen pencil to draw lines and mark pieces.
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- EBook reader for Mac.
- Catalog book, music and video collections automatically.
- Record and analyze athletic movements.
- Disk cataloging & labeling app.
- Art education software.
- Teach fraction concepts to mid-elementary students.
- Music reading quiz program helps improve music reading abilitie...
- For managing student grades.
- Improves students' ability to find mistakes in sentences.
- QuarkXpress tool for step/repeat, copy guides and matrix creati...
- Aids students' ability to find mistakes in sentences.