From Polymath Love Software:
Four Variables is a pre-algebra investigation for students in grades five through nine. The program secretly assigns values to four variables (w, x, y, and z) and the student must find these values by requesting the computer to perform operations with the variables. For example: the student might ask the program to divide x by z; the program would respond "x/z = 0.875." The are two different investigation types: one where all four operations are allowed, and one where only division is allowed.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access and create great cheats for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Create sheets of simple math exercises for elementary school.
- Generate worksheets with basic math problems for your students.
- Use your Mac to help middle-school math students learn to analy...
- Calculate percentage & letter grade for score series.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Calculator for algebra-related operations on numbers.
- Solve math problems and play math games.
- Calculates percentage and letter grade for a series of scores.
- Flashcards for the AP US History Exam.