From Richard Stanway:
ForceBindIP is a freeware Windows application that will inject itself into another application and alter how certain Windows Sockets calls are made, allowing you to force the other application to use a specific network interface / IP address. This is useful if you are in an environment with multiple interfaces and your application has no such option for binding to a specific interface. ForceBindIP works in two stages - the loader, ForceBindIP.exe will load the target application in a suspended state. It will then inject a DLL (BindIP.dll) which loads WS2_32.DLL into memory and intercepts the bind(), connect(), sendto(), WSAConnect() and WSASendTo() functions, redirecting them to code in the DLL which verifies which interface they will be bound to and if not the one specified, (re)binds the socket. Once the function intercepts are complete, the target application is resumed. Note that some applications with anti-debugger / injection techniques may not work correctly when an injected DLL is present; for the vast majority of applications though this technique should work fine. As of version 1.2, all known functions in WS2_32.DLL that either explicitly or implicitly bind to an interface are intercepted. Please note however that certain programs may still end up using the default interface if they implement connections that do not use the standard winsock functions.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Visual LISP programming API.
- Enhance Windows console and display Chinese text.
- A simple, easy to use software tool that allows serial ( RS232 ...
- Integrate image view functionality to your .NET program effortl...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Share a central phrase file with other users on the network.
- Build applications for Mobile and Desktop.
- Play games over the Internet while enjoying all the commodities...