From Richard Stanway:
ForceBindIP is a freeware Windows application that will inject itself into another application and alter how certain Windows Sockets calls are made, allowing you to force the other application to use a specific network interface / IP address. This is useful if you are in an environment with multiple interfaces and your application has no such option for binding to a specific interface. ForceBindIP works in two stages - the loader, ForceBindIP.exe will load the target application in a suspended state. It will then inject a DLL (BindIP.dll) which loads WS2_32.DLL into memory and intercepts the bind(), connect(), sendto(), WSAConnect() and WSASendTo() functions, redirecting them to code in the DLL which verifies which interface they will be bound to and if not the one specified, (re)binds the socket. Once the function intercepts are complete, the target application is resumed. Note that some applications with anti-debugger / injection techniques may not work correctly when an injected DLL is present; for the vast majority of applications though this technique should work fine. As of version 1.2, all known functions in WS2_32.DLL that either explicitly or implicitly bind to an interface are intercepted. Please note however that certain programs may still end up using the default interface if they implement connections that do not use the standard winsock functions.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Enhance Windows console and display Chinese text.
- Delete duplicate lines from documents.
- A simple, easy to use software tool that allows serial ( RS232 ...
- Find out how many days you've been alive.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Prevent write collisions if multiple users attempt to edit the ...
- Calculate the amount of gas used for a specified distance.
- Play games over the Internet while enjoying all the commodities...
- Visual LISP programming API.
- Swiss army knife for web-based downloads.