From Jetacer Interactive:
49 poker chips, a pair of dice and a timer. Remove the 49 chips from the screen based on the roll of the dice. Remove them all and advance to the next level. You need to remove the chips from the screen according to what the dice total is. Mix and match however you want as long at the total matches the dice but keep an eye on the clock cause time is short.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Roll the dice until there is no dice number available.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Roll the dice and select letters to make your word from the eig...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Generate random dice rolls for use with pen-and-paper RPGs.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Roll 3D dice to win over your opponents.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Roll two dice until no numbers or total are available.
- Play a poker dice game.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a dice game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a game that is based on the classic dice game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a dice game where you take risks trying to get a high scor...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play an online dice game similar to yatchzee and rummy.
- Play solo version of the popular game Farkle.