From Mobile Action Technology:
Features: Handily transfer music to the handset via a user-friendly interface. Automatically connect to the handset whenever plugged into PC via USB. Receive notifications when software upgrades are available. Supports various handset models. Transfers media content to corresponding folders.
Quick user installation guide. Right-click on FoneJoy, and select Change Handset Module. Choose your handset model from the list to proceed engine downloading. After downloading is complete, click Install to start installing handset engine and driver in your PC. An USB cable is needed to connect your handset to the PC. It usually comes with the mobile phone package. After successfully connecting the handset to the PC, the FoneJoy icon will change to indicate the connection status. You can drag-n-drop any media files from Media Player to handset.
More Products to Consider
- Connect and transfer media content to your handset.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Encrypt your files and store them password-protected on a USB d...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Listen and recover your music from various storage.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Synchronize playlists, music, podcasts, and photos onto mobile ...
- Back up your data to almost all types of storage media.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Transfer files to and from the Web using drag-and-drop interfac...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert any format of video/audio into your iPod.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Convert any format of video/audio into your Zune.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Organize and play your digital media files.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Scan corrupted memory cards to backup lost images.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1