NEW: Support for syncing files and documents between your iPhone or iPod touch and a Mac or PC (for owners of The Missing Sync for iPhone). Learn more at www.markspace.com/iphone
Fliq Docs is a great way to send, receive, view, organize and share files with other Fliq users over Wi-Fi.
Receive files and documents over Wi-Fi from other Fliq Docs users, and from the Mac and PC versions of Fliq.
View many file types, including:
- Microsoft Office documents: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- iWork documents: Keynote, Pages, Numbers
- Adobe PDF documents
- Text files
- Web pages
- Safari web archives
- Photos and images files (.jpg, jpeg, .gif, png, tiff)
- Music and audio files, non-DRM (.mp3, aac, wav, .m4a, .aiff)
- Videos (.mov, .mp4, .mpv, 3gp)
Optionally, set a password to protect files from prying eyes.
Share documents and files from your iPhone or iPod touch with other Fliq Docs users. Plus, if you own the Mac or PC version of Fliq you can send files to your computer.
And, if you own The Missing Sync for iPhone 2.0, synchronize folders of files and documents with a Mac or PC.
Please note: To place files on your iPhone or iPod touch, you must receive them from another Fliq Docs user, send them to yourself from your computer using the Mac or PC versions of Fliq. Or, sync them using The Missing Sync for iPhone 2.0.
LEARN MORE about Fliq and The Missing Sync for iPhone at iphone.markspace.com
Also from Mark/Space:
The best notes app on the iPhone App Store - and it syncs too! Sync notes between your iPhone and PC or Mac.
Track all those things you need to do wherever you go. Send tasks to other Fliq users on iPhone, iPod touch, Mac and Windows PC.
Fliq for iPhone
Beam contacts and photos instantly to a PC, Mac, iPhone or iPod touch over a Wi-Fi network.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed issue related to passwords not working after upgrading or restoring devices.
- Fixes for various memory management issues.
- iPhone OS 3.0 compatibility fixes.