Flash to Video Converter is a powerful utility that converts Macromedia Flash SWF files to video (avi, mpeg, mp4) including movie clips, action scripts and audio in the Flash movies. It is designed to convert Flash SWF to video format playable on any mobile device. With Flash to iPod Converter, you can easily turn your Flash videos into memorable projects on your mobile devices such as Apple iPod, Microsoft Zune, Sony PSP, Pocket PCs.
Version 1.2.5 adds XVID codec in the setup package and "open output folder" and "browse output folder" buttons, and fixes several bugs.
What's new in this version: Version 1.30 adds the Virtual Audio Card drive to support virtual recording. Refines the video/audio recording engine for better conversion quality.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Macromedia Flash SWF files to video formats.
- Capture selected frames of Flash files and save them to GIF, AV...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Draw business process based diagrams.
- Record and replay your drawing procedure.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Simulate fluid or gas for gfx fans, VJs, and demo coders.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Grab an arbitrary screen area and then save directly as a GIF i...
- Convert DRM protected M4P music to MP3 with Virtual CD-RW drive...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- Convert Flash SWF file to FLA or various video formats simply a...
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Convert SWF/FLV to AVI/MPEG/MP4/WMV/FLV/MOV/iPod/PSP/3GP/MP3/GI...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Convert Flash SWF / FLV / F4V to various video format, allowing...
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
All versions:2.2 stars
out of 31 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1