From Bkeeney Software:
File Sheriff 2.0 will have many great features including a new, easier-to-use user interface making it easier to get things done. Files can be selected and edited by dragging and dropping items onto the application and dock icons. File Creator and Type codes can be modified more quickly than previous versions. New search function allows you to search for files based on their metadata. The batch process allows you to search and perform actions on multiple file metadata. They can be saved and quickly retrieved and are stored in an external format to share between user. The music renamer allows users to select files via drag and drop and configure their own file name based on the music file metadata. Choose from a dozen preconfigured templates or create your own. The custom icon creator allows you to select files via drag and drop. License codes can be purchased within the application.
What's new in this version:
- Bug Fix: Permission Actions now work
- Enhancement: Added URLS to training videos in the help file
- Enhancement: Added shortcut to the What's New Page in the Help menu
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Convert and modify Broadcast Wave (BWAV) files.
- Concatenates contents of text files into a single text file by ...
- Drag and drop utility for automatically binhexing a file.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Creates a system wide hierarchical menu akin to the Apple menu.
- Font viewer which can view fonts which aren't installed.
- Affordable version control for remote teams.
- Create multimedia slideshows with effects from photos.
- View and modify textual comments included in JPEG files.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Monitor system for specific events and perform an array of uniq...