From Friday Software:
File Securer is designed to protect your sensitive folders and personal files. The program embeds protection into the Windows system kernel, both in command and window modes. File Securer lets you lock your folders and files anywhere. The locking and unlocking object functions are integrated into the system menu. Select an object, right-click the mouse, and click lock or unlock. If someone wants to access your locked object, the system will ask for a password. The tools will record the error passwords and the user, and then report to you Version 3.95 updates the bad file links list ands updates strong file database support and the password require function.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Detect and destroy malware and viruses.
- Protect computer against viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, or ...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
All versions:1.3 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
"I finally know what my problem is"
Version: File Securer 3.96
Works well in protecting file.
Can uninstall normally (lucky for me)
Create a file sysdrv.sys in system32/drivers and ESET NOD 32 spot as trojan !! I thought NOD 32 is false positive so put at ignore list. But, it turns out to be main source why BSOD everytime i plug in external hard disk, damn, suffer for 1 year.....
Keep away !!! Danger !!! I was lucky to survive from that !!!
"Not so good"
Version: File Securer 3.96
Easy to use interface.....Drag and drop folder interface
1. After installing it my friend started getting blue screen error on his laptop....this software was the cullprit
2. It worked fine with my PC...but i cant connect USB hard disk........mys PC always reboots
3. problems uninstalling it from pc..
Will Frisoft fix this errors?
"Great for BSODs"
Version: File Securer 3.91
Easy to use
I had intermittent BSODs for one and a half years before I discovered File Securer was the cause. It creates a file sysdrv.sys named in every BSOD it causes. Add any external drive, firewall or USB - instant BSOD. Try installing Norton Ghost 10 - instant BSOD. Intermittent bootup BSODs. Uninstalled File Securer and instant bliss.
"Once you got it, you got it. Impossible to uninstall."
Version: File Securer 3.8
None that I can think of other than the program is fairly simple to use.
Anyone seen "Snatch"? Apparently its just about impossible to kill Boris, and I can say that it appears to be just about impossible to uninstall File Securer. The uninstall function under Add/Remove programs does nothing, and the option under the program menus appears to "do something", but its still there after running it 5 times at least! FridaySoft's technical support also seems to be non existent; they won't answer my e-mails. I just want this less than average program off my computer!!!Just delete the files? Maybe, but then there's the right-click context menus that I also want to get rid of.. :-( My advice. Steer clear of this program, or you'll be stuck with it forever!!!!
"Steer well clear!"
Version: File Securer 3.75
It handles the actual locking and locking of files better (easier to use) than some programs, but that's about where it ends.
In general the application worked OK. I read that the security it uses is pretty easy to defeat, but to be honest I never tried. Based on other reviews I decided to uninstall the software, and that's why its getting 1 star from me. When I tried to uninstall it, the "Remove" button under Add/Remove programs did nothing, so I tried the "Uninstall" menu option under the programs group, entered my password and then Windows XP SP2 blue screened! Not a very common thing these days, but File Securer managed to pull it off. To top it off when I got back into Windows some of my "sensitive files" that I had deleted when I had File Securuer installed, just magically appeared back on my desktop, un protected. NOt sure about you, but if gaping holes like this can exist I'm not too confident about the rest of it. Use at own risk I say!
"Only protects from novice PC Users"
Version: File Securer 3.74
It stopped me before trying to examine it with tools.
The tools let me take it over easily. Passwords are able to be retrieved mulitple ways.
Version: File Securer 3.73
easy to use
when i used this it completely crashed my xp
every time stay away from this one
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content