From Inertron Software:
FifteenBy9 is a tool for developers of Palm software. It allows you to graphically design the small icon that is used in the PalmOS 3.0 and above List view. It provides a large drawing area, it displays the icon in normal size, and it shows the hexidecimal representation of the icon. There are buttons to scroll the icon up, down, left and right, and a menu item to invert the pixels (turn all black pixels white and vice versa). It will save your drawing when you exit and restore it when you return, but you can only have one icon and there's no way to save it externally (like to a Memo or something).
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Edit your existing icons or create new ones.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- Over 2000 Hi-res 3D icons.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Organize your medical practice.
- Simple application environment.
- Add off & backlight toggle icons to menu bar.