From Inertron Software:
FifteenBy9 is a tool for developers of Palm software. It allows you to graphically design the small icon that is used in the PalmOS 3.0 and above List view. It provides a large drawing area, it displays the icon in normal size, and it shows the hexidecimal representation of the icon. There are buttons to scroll the icon up, down, left and right, and a menu item to invert the pixels (turn all black pixels white and vice versa). It will save your drawing when you exit and restore it when you return, but you can only have one icon and there's no way to save it externally (like to a Memo or something).
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Simple application environment.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Develop simplified mobile apps.
- Edit your existing icons or create new ones.
- Change the screen modes between monochrome and grayscale.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Over 2000 Hi-res 3D icons.
- Capture and edit any part of your Pocket PC screen with virtual...
- Draw lines like a screensaver.
- Organize your medical practice.