Feedreader is a free lightweight aggregator that supports RSS and ATOM formats, podcast support included. It works under Windows 98 and later versions. Powerful, yet simple, Feedreader's functionality is focused on the main task - reading and organizing RSS feeds and offering seamless user experience. Lightweight - One of the main goals of Feedreader architecture is to keep its footprint small.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Nice, but kept crashing"
Version: Feedreader 3.13
I liked the overall features, ability to customize views, subscribe to various feed types and podcasts.
Crashed almost every time I used it. No uninstall - just had to delete program & app data folders. Probably made a giant mess of my registry.
I would have liked to keep using FeedReader, but it crashed so often I just became too frustrated. I am always amazed - and ANNOYED - when developers don't bother to include a simple "uninstall" feature with any program. How ridiculous is it for the publisher to explain in their online FAQ how to delete the program & user data files, when they could have simply put in an uninstall feature?
Version: Feedreader 3.13
This is an axcellent RSS reader!I am using it for about 2-3 years and i am very pleased.I have never have a problem.It is lightweight for the pc,it has an browser that you can use.Try it,you will understand!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content