From P-Edge media:
FeedPopper allows you to get RSS feeds off your favourite websites. Unlike other RSS applications, it offers a unique way of displaying the latest headlines on your desktop, by showing small elegant popup windows that automatically appear and disappear.
This way, you have no need to open an aggegated box with thousands of headlines to see if anything is new. You don't even have to stop working, gaming, or indeed watching a movie. The latest headlines will simply pop-by on your desktop without your intervention. Simple, automatic, elegant. See anything you like? Simply click on the headline and it will be opened in your favourite web browser.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- For slot-loading CD/DVD iMacs only.
- RSS & Atom newsreader.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Visual screen effects for your presentation and desktop.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Scan for working online coupon codes during checkout.
- Save Flash video (FLV) from almost any site.
- Full-featured read later and RSS client that supports services ...
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Extends iTunes with several unique features.
- Link to a varied collection of more than 4700 free desktop pict...
- Finds coupons for online shoppers during checkout automatically...
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Screen capture utility.