From NirSoft Freeware:
FastResolver is a small utility that resolves multiple host names into IP addresses and vice versa. You can simply type the list of IP addresses or host name that you want to resolve, or alternatively, you can specify IP addresses range that you want to scan. For local network, FastResolver also allows you to get the MAC address of all IP addresses that you scan. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug: The size of addresses list text-box was limited to 32 KB.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Resolve hostnames to IP addresses and vice versa using DNS.
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Determine the IP address from a host name and vice versa.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Monitor your IP address and host name at intervals you specify.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Keep hostnames in DynDNS services up-to-date.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- View internsl and external IP address, hostname, and MAC addres...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use an ActiveX control to perform IP address resolution.
- Scan specified IP Address range for MAC Addresses and Host Name...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Scan thousands of IP addresses and resolve hostnames.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Host your own photo server, Web site, FTP server, mail server, ...
- Search the country origin of an IP address.