From NirSoft Freeware:
FastResolver is a small utility that resolves multiple host names into IP addresses and vice versa. You can simply type the list of IP addresses or host name that you want to resolve, or alternatively, you can specify IP addresses range that you want to scan. For local network, FastResolver also allows you to get the MAC address of all IP addresses that you scan. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug: The size of addresses list text-box was limited to 32 KB.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Resolve hostnames to IP addresses and vice versa using DNS.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Determine the IP address from a host name and vice versa.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor your IP address and host name at intervals you specify.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Keep hostnames in DynDNS services up-to-date.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- View internsl and external IP address, hostname, and MAC addres...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Use an ActiveX control to perform IP address resolution.
- Scan specified IP Address range for MAC Addresses and Host Name...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Scan thousands of IP addresses and resolve hostnames.
- Monitor and get notifications about your assigned IP address.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Run a Web server on your computer with an IP address.
- Host your own photo server, Web site, FTP server, mail server, ...
- Search the country origin of an IP address.