From NirSoft Freeware:
FastResolver is a small utility that resolves multiple host names into IP addresses and vice versa. You can simply type the list of IP addresses or host name that you want to resolve, or alternatively, you can specify IP addresses range that you want to scan. For local network, FastResolver also allows you to get the MAC address of all IP addresses that you scan. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed bug: The size of addresses list text-box was limited to 32 KB.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Resolve hostnames to IP addresses and vice versa using DNS.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- View all network resources of your LAN.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Download images sequences from the Web and create animations.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- View standard .NET assembly on Windows Explorer.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Change dates within files on your system.
- Get detailed information about IP addresses.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Display list of all favorites and bookmarks of your browser.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get your IP address.