From Robert Delaney:
Using my own fp multi-precision engine, FP Plugin for Real Studio adds four new data types, BigInteger, BigFloat, BigComplex, and BigFraction. Except for available memory, there is no limitation on the size of a BigInteger. BigFloat is a multi--precision floating point number. You can set both the internal precision and the decimal output precision for BigFloat, with no limitation except for available memory. BigComplex is composed of two BigFloats. BigFraction represents num/den where num and den are BigIntegers. fp Plugin itself allows you to construct programs which can handle the four new data types much like doubles and integers are handled. To a large extent the new data types can be freely used with the +, -, *, and / operators, and can be used in comparisons. And most of REALbasic's functions have been overloaded to take the new data types, where it makes sense to do so. The added 5th data type is ComplexVector, which holds an array of complex numbers. Additional functions use the Laguerre method to find for a polynomial all its roots (complex or real) to any chosen precision.
What's new in this version: Version 6.3 calculates more efficiently.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Laminate plate theory software.
- Cookbook creation plug-in for MacGourmet.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Realistic-looking pool/billiards game.
- For visualizing and animating math.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Save the world by solving Mahjongg puzzles created with a Celti...
- Manage your clipboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: