CNET Editors' review
EzGrader allows you to manipulate stamp perforations and assigns a grade to your work, but a help file would have shortened the learning curve. It has a neatly designed interface that displays centering, margin comparison, and ratios, and a grade once you open the image file of your scanned stamps. Since no help file is included in the trial version, its difficult to tell how your well or poorly your image has faired grade-wise. Reset the stamps resolution (dpi), and the perforation measurements and design are automatically adjusted. For additional control over certain stamp features, specific changes to top- and bottom-edge perforations can be made. The program effectively shows a preview of your stamps design as you configure its frames and edges before saving. Unfortunately, the printing option is disabled in the demo version. Only experienced stamp collectors and others familiar with stamp grades and perforations can easily utilize the program.
By simply scanning in your stamp, EzGrader can determine the centering of your stamp and assign a grade to it such as F, VF, and XF, and it also measures the perforations of your stamp. Digital stamp grading guide at it's best. EzGrader is a tool for any stamp collector who wishes to have a way to accurately grade the centering of their stamps, quickly & inexpensively, right in the comfort of your own home.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Turn your photos into DVD slideshows with chapter menu and up t...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Create and format bibliographies easily.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Get a digital ticket tool for school events using student ID ca...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Use a free tool to make you quit smoking.
- Add a reversible date stamp to digital pictures while maintaini...
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Perform various operations with digital photos.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Split, combine, and fully manage PDF files.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Analyze, compare, and add errors table to the student database ...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Add digital or analog clock to your Web sites or flash movies.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Protect and add visible watermarks to your graphic files.
- View, frame, or resize up to 36 images at once.