From Elgato Systems:
EyeTV Digital Video Recorder frees you from TV schedules. Find and track all the programming you want to see, and watch it whenever you want to. Pause live television. Skip commercials. Record your favorite shows permanently using your CD burner. EyeTV will change the way you watch television.
What's new in this version:
- improved support for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- improved EyeTV Sharing
- added Retina support for the player window
- added support for EyeTV Micro
- miscellaneous bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Create and edit professional looking videos; rotate, crop, cut,...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Cut videos according to your needs.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Broadcast and edit video audio files.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Rotate or flip videos and save them as AVI files.
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 186 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: EyeTV 3.5.6
Easy to install and setup
This is potentially a great piece of software. However you need to be checking it regularly to see if it works. In my experience it regularly forgets to stop a recording and will just fill up the HDD on which you are storing programs.
I'm using it on a Mac Mini (2011) with a 1TB HDD and an Elgato NetStream. The usual scenario is that i program one or two programs to record during the week, go away, come back on Friday night, and it will have not stopped a random recording from early in the week, so that I have a show that should be say a 30 min or one hour recording, but it will have recorded the next 24 or 36 hours on that station. I am now using V3.5.6 but all versions seem to have the same problem.
Customer support has worked hard to try to rectify, but I am giving up and will purchase a stand alone PVR to replace.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content