Eight Freeware programs in one for kids of all ages that teach 700 of the most used words in English and basic math skills with on-screen objects. Try to do math with a broken calculator. Increase your reading speed a fun way and more.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Practice math word problems.
- Ergonomically designed typing tutor.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Download five programs written for young children.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Create manual regristration grids for class registers.
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Home automation server that provides complete control in one ea...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1