Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 is a great scalable messaging solution for small, medium and enterprise organizations, but with all it's wonderful advantages it lacks one thing almost every system and messaging administrator requires: A familiar management tool. Most administrators were used to manage their messaging environment using a single management interface, The Active Directory Users and Computers MMC Snap-In. Previous Exchange versions extended this snap-in to include some Exchange management functionality. Exchange Server 2007 does not extend the ADUC snap-in and includes a single management interface, The Exchange Management Console.
U-BTech's Exchange Tasks 2007 extends the ADUC snap-in to include all the great management tools and screens we have all gotten used to over the years, with some major improvements like bulk object changes. The installation is quite simple and absolutely does not affect the Active Directory Schema. Once the product has been installed it is accessed in the same fashion as all the previous built-in management tools using the ADUC snap-in.
What's new in this version:
- Feature: Added support for calendar processing and automation on all mailboxes
- Feature: Changed the HTML and CSV reports to display in a single table
- Feature: Exchange Tasks will now show connection errors in the UI
- Feature: Mailbox Servers and Mailbox Database are finally shown together
- BUG: Fixed a bug where some dialogs would show all Exchange servers instead of just mailbox servers
- BUG: Fixed a bug where trying to pre... See all new features »