Essential NetTools is a set of network tools useful in diagnosing networks and monitoring your computer's network connections. The program includes a NetStat utility that shows your computer's network connections and open ports and maps them to the owning application. It also features a fast NetBIOS scanner, a NetBIOS Auditing Tool for checking LAN security, and a monitor of external connections to your computer's shared resources, as well as a process monitor that displays information about all the programs and services running on your computer. Other useful tools are included, such as Ping, TraceRoute, and NSLookup. Additional features include report generation in HTML, text, and comma-delimited formats and a customizable interface.
The newest version features an advanced TCP port scanner, user-defined filters in NetStat, automatic log generation, ability to terminate TCP connections established by other applications, and a few other improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Offers all you need to monitor internet connections"
Version: Essential NetTools 4.3 build 259
Whis this application you can monitor every aspect of an internet connection. Both in a easy and comprehensive way. And without a hevy payload on your bandwith. Stabel and does not interfere with firewall and anti-virus (Kaspersky). Recommended
I have no cons for the monmenrt ...
Version: Essential NetTools 3.2
Shows detailed information about what your PC, running applications and background processes are doing. The tools come with a fair range of configurable options. Potentially a very useful application for building ACL's; as well as helping debug basic windows-type network/application problems. (you'd want a sniffer and an application developer to find more serious problems.)
The interface is sleek, and easy to use. The built-in help gives good information on each tool and how to use it, but doesn't explain all the configuration options available.
"need to check your net activity , this is the one to use"
Version: Essential NetTools 3.2
i got this due to a DOS attack orrriginating from my home network . with this software i mannaged to trace the prom and rectify it , im also a op on a share hub, this prog has been very useful to trace connections etc
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content