From Friedrich Datentechnik:
Erics TelNet98 (64-bit) is the sophisticated Telnet and SSH client for Intranets and the Internet. Features include: Windows Sockets based ANSI and SCO-ANSI compatible terminal emulation with an easy to use interface. Support of telnet and SSH protocol as well as IPv4 and IPv6. Support of ANSI color and PC scan code. Large substantial scroll back buffer, built-in file transfer, answer back function, automatic connect and logon. A lineprinter emulation, telnet file objects with shell extension. Session logging, quick direct connect mode, transfer of local environment. A full ANSI command reference as well as custom terminfo and termcap drivers are included in the package. User definable screen resolution and key codes, Application Programming Interface, and Policy Editor.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Turn your computer into a WiFi access point with firewall and U...
- Find and connect to open wireless access points.
- Find unknown computers on your internal network and block them.
- Generate IP/ICMP/TCP/UDP traffic from clients to server.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content