From Sophtware Kode Werks:
EngineCR is a internal combustion engine compression ratio calculator. Automotive machine shops and engine builders can benefit from the use of EngineCR. EngineCR accurately calculates the static compression ratio of an engine. Calculations are based on the engine's bore, stroke, cylinder head chamber volume, piston design, deck clearance, and head gasket properties. Features include a database utility to store and retrieve various engine specifications.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Get detailed calculations for performance by designers, drag ra...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Store your images with a higher compression ration and unavaila...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Analyze power cycles and compute thermodynamic and transport pr...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Archive files using a file compression tool.
- Compress your files to minimize their size.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Calculate physical properties of various species.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Select, compress, and decompress files for UPX.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Calculate hash/checksum and HMAC values for any file.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Record screen activities and create demo screens easily.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Compress your image files with a Lossless or Lossy Compression.
- Archive files in different formats and manage them.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content