Simple free tool for getting whois info about an IP or domain name. Just enter the IP address or domain name and press whois. You have to have Microsoft .NET 2.0 framework installed for the application to work.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Look up and analyze IP addresses and domain names.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Transmit queries on IP addresses and domain names to whois serv...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Use an ActiveX control to perform IP address resolution.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Retrieve registration information for domain names.
- View the technical information of the site you are viewing.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Check availability of domain names.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- View your internal and external IP address.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Run a server even with a dynamic IP.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find unregistered domains on the Web with this utility.
- Create domain names for Cable/DSL or Dialup connection users.
- Evaluate the value of a domain name before purchase.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Surf the Web in your own language with this toolbar that suppor...