Ekspos is platform independent Java image viewer program. It support most popular image format: JPEG, PNG, and GIF, where additional image format can be added through Java ImageIO plugin. It consists of 2 parts: shell browser and viewer. Shell browser allows you to navigate your image collection and you'll be able to browse images in tree, detail, list, icon and thumbnail view. The viewer provide progressive view of images with zoom and pan capability.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Enable inline viewing of Google WebP.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Plugin for SlideShowPro that exports images to Apple Aperture.
- Chop an image by rows and columns.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- REALbasic plugin for graphics functions.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Couldn't Get it to Do Anything"
Version: Ekspos 0.9
None that I could think of
Couldn't get it to work.
"Simple but excellent image viewer"
Version: Ekspos 0.9
The only viewer for OS X with the simple design of a file name pane (w/o the clutter/slowness of thumbnails) and an image pane. Click file name, image shows. Inept viewers use thumbnails, or have limited file navigation, or need a double click, etc.
Base bones. Probably still under development. Fit to screen feature doesn't seem to be working perfectly.
Even in its present state, this viewer wipes the floor with unimaginative garbage like Xee.