From Kualo Software:
EasyDB are clases for database management in REALBasic ( REALDataBase ). First of all, they are intendeed to make database aplication development easier, also they provide methods thar doesn't exists in current releases of REALBasic , eg.: move to a previous record in the database. The most important feature of EasyDB is that controls are linked automatically to the database, this way, the programmer don't have to worry about reading, writing or editing the database.
The way they work is so easy that a programmer without database programming knowledge can develop database applications in a few minutes. With the examples that are provided you can learn to use the clases in less than 20 minutes.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Keep track of your favorite recipes.
- Security tool for FileMaker databases and solutions.
- Keep track of your coins and paper money.
- MySQL class for REALbasic.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Browse, edit, and manage SQLite3 databases.
- Core data-like cocoa framework for postgresql databases.
- Keep track of your home inventory.
- Database tool: query, manage, maintain relational database syst...