EasyBCD is NeoSmart Technologies' multiple award-winning answer to tweaking the new Windows Vista bootloader. With EasyBCD, almost anything is possible. Setting up and configuring Windows boot entries is simple, and there is no easier way to quickly boot right into Linux, Mac OS X, or BSD straight from the Windows Vista bootloader - on the fly, no expert knowledge needed!
EasyBCD is geared for users of all kinds. Whether you just want to add an entry to your old XP partition or want to create a duplicate for testing purposes; if you're interested in debugging the Windows Kernel or hectuple-booting your seven test operating systems, EasyBCD is the key.
EasyBCD is used and recommended by Microsoft, PC-World, PC-Magazine, Softpedia, PC-Welt, and dozens more! In the words of Harry McCracken (VP & Editor-in-Chief of PC World): "[EasyBCD] impressed the editors with its functionality and usability. These are some of the most well-crafted services available - congratulations to EasyBCD!" Don't get left out Ã¢â?¬â?? download it today, it's free!!
What's new in this version:
Whats New :
- Error when saving options in EasyBCD
- EasyBCD no longer compatible with Gutsy's Wubi Installer
- iReboot button does not work on Windows Server 2003
- Don't show extended partitions in EasyBCD drive drop-down menu
- Warn user if NTLDR not found when adding legacy NT entry
- Warn user if Bootsect.dos not found when adding legacy Windows entry
- Bootsector-based entries are added with an explicit de... See all new features »