CNET Editors' review
A ripping good time means fast, accurate, and automatic extraction of your audio CD tracks, and that's just what you'll have with Easy CD-DA Extractor. It combines an Audio CD Ripper, Audio Converter, and Disc Burner in one feature-packed interface. With a variable sampling rate up to 320Kbps, lossless audio codecs, Stereo and Mono modes, M3U Playlists, Explorer context menu integration, and up to 40x ripping, Easy CD-DA Extractor can create high-quality MP3s and other audio files for your portable player or other devices. Its Audio Converter converts between many different file types, too -- one by one or in large batches of files. And its Disc Burner not only creates Audio CDs that are compatible with any CD player but can burn data discs and MP3 discs containing hundreds of songs. The latest version of Easy CD-DA Extractor is certified for Windows 8.
Easy CD-DA Extractor's user interface is all business, starting right under the title bar with tabs for its three top tools: Audio CD Ripper, Audio Converter, and Disc Burner. We started with the ripper, which let us choose our DVD drive or virtual drive as a source. We inserted a CD, and Easy CD-DA Extractor quickly scanned it and fetched its title, artist, song list, and cover art online. We simply selected any or all of the tunes in the main list view, selected our output options, and pressed Rip CD. We chose FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) for compatibility with our MP3 library. Easy CD-DA Extractor offers variable compression levels and 24-bit Digital Signal Processing with fade-in and fade-out options. A 38-minute CD took just a couple of minutes to rip on default settings. The Audio Converter and Disc Burner both have drag-and-drop interfaces and fast operation.
We liked Easy CD-DA Extractor a lot, and most users seem to agree. The fully functional download of Easy CD-DA Extractor is free to try for 30 days, though it shows a nag screen on startup. Users are under no obligation (beyond doing the right thing) to buy the software when the trial ends, though licensing removes the nag screen.
Editors' note: This is a review of the trial version of Easy CD-DA Extractor 16.1.EZ CD Audio Converter - Rip and burn audio CD, convert audio files easily - Download Video Previews:
EZ CD Audio Converter is multi format audio converter and is extremely easy to use. Rips audio CDs, converts audio files, allows editing of metadata, and burns discs. It has efficient error-detective CD-ripping, very fast parallel audio conversion, and reliable disc burning. All combined to user friendly, beautiful interface. Includes features such as multiple services for retrieving metadata for audio CDs, ReplayGain loudness calculation and normalization, accurate CD ripping, CD-Text support, and the best audio codecs. All optimized to provide the best audio quality in an efficient way. Free 30-day fully featured trial period. One-time license fee includes free lifetime upgrades.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.8 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Create ISO files, burn DVDs, and rip your favorite songs from a...
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Burn all your photos, videos, music, and data to CDs, DVDs, and...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1,209 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"I am impressed. Exceptionally well audio converter."
Version: EZ CD Audio Converter 1.0.8
Very good interface, ultrafast ripper and converter.
Well worth the registration fee.
Not free but worth the price (includes free lifetime upgrades for affordable 25€).
Version: EZ CD Audio Converter 1.0.8
Yes does convert some stuff.
Most of the stuff it does (ripping CDs etc) you can find programs that do it for FREE so don't see the advantage of paying for this one.
Does not convert protected WMA files or at least I got an error when I tried multiple times:/
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content