CNET Editors' review
Duelpro 2009 is a simple life-points calculator program for tracking score and play with Yu-Gi-Oh cards, the popular collecting cards game based on the Japanese anime series "Yu-Gi-Oh." It's safe for all ages, which is good because Yu-Gi-Oh tends to be most popular with the younger set. Its simplicity ensures all ages can play it, though we were disappointed by some problems with its Help file.
The program's interface was a mixed bag. Its two-person calculator was simple enough to operate and keep up in real time during a game. However, we were unable to have our questions answered. We acknowledge that it may have been our system, but the Help file would not open, which made learning quite difficult for a newcomer like us. Fortunately, we caught up fast. We were able to track our score and an opponent's with a simple calculator. We were also able to add and subtract the number of cards we possessed. In addition, we easily tracked our turns, rolls, and coins with the onscreen tools. The program is light on features, but it smartly let us call a draw, kill an opponent, and even undo turns. Despite the Help file issue, Duelpro 2009 proved simple enough throughout that we could picture both kids and adults using it.
Duelpro 2009 is a free program. It installs desktop shortcuts without asking permission. While its Help file didn't operate for us, we found its other elements to be helpful for a Yu-Gi-Oh card game and so recommend this program.
From UIC Phoenxsoftware:
Duelpro 2009 is Yugioh-tcg lifepoints calculator. With many functions like: lifepoint-calculator, phase-controller, card quantity-controller, a display of the game status and simulations of a dice roll and a coin flip. Very easy to use and child friendly. Update panel included and now with a function to view the latest news on yugioh, live and provided by yugioh-world.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0.2 features: small fixes to start menu folder, iDuelpro Welcome message, and installer.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- View a Second Life virtual branding magazine.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Make 3D games with minimum or zero coding.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Communicate through e-mail, instant message, or voice chat.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Survive while traveling around the town to get points.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Search from slquery.com.
- Create mods and add-ons for your version of Half-Life and show ...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Get insight into your future.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Search from slquery.com.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Read the September edition of SL Business Magazine on your desk...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Carry out financial calculations and print out checks.
- See what time it is anywhere in the world.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content