DualDesk lets you remotely support a PC anywhere on the Internet through firewalls in less than 5 seconds without your customer configuring any ports or routers. Provide full ad-hoc on-demand remote control help desk services, transfer files, chat, re-boot and auto-reconnect and control a remote user's workstation in real-time without pre-installing software on the remote computer even in Safe Mode. Supports unlimited technician seats using the same address and TCP port from a single support file. You may reconfigure your remote support file with any option or change the destination address at any time. The DualDesk session can be initiated remotely by the technician for unattended remote support. Has separate creator and automatic updater.
In version 20.0.4 the pop-up toolbox now re-loads the tools when a new viewer configuration file is loaded.
What's new in this version: In version 20.0.4 the pop-up toolbox now re-loads the tools when a new viewer configuration file is loaded.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Turn your computer into a WiFi access point with firewall and U...
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Find unknown computers on your internal network and do somethin...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Find and connect to open wireless access points.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content