DualDesk lets you remotely support a PC anywhere on the Internet through firewalls in less than 5 seconds without your customer configuring any ports or routers. Provide full ad-hoc on-demand remote control help desk services, transfer files, chat, re-boot and auto-reconnect and control a remote user's workstation in real-time without pre-installing software on the remote computer even in Safe Mode. Supports unlimited technician seats using the same address and TCP port from a single support file. You may reconfigure your remote support file with any option or change the destination address at any time.
What's new in this version: Version 20.4.8 fixes add new viewer bug.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Automate the process of port forwarding in the router.
- See what TCP/UDP ports are open on your machine.
- Get quick access to your Internet connection firewall log file.
- Access computer that behind firewall or an in configurable rout...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Provide content filtering Internet proxy server.
- Monitor and get notifications about your assigned IP address.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Remote access PC & Mac, Fix PCs automatically, transfer files a...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Perform various Internet tasks surpassing firewall restrictions...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Determine your real WAN IP address.
- Learn how to design and set ISA Server.
- Change between 3 preset static IP configurations and DHCP.