From Peter Bezemek:
Allows you to create drum music, play it and export it to digital audio. It uses drumsets created from CD quality sampled sounds so you don't need a wavetable soundcard. It provides high resolution control over every single beat you produce including panning, volume and length. The tempo is also adjustable.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Displays state of CD drive.
- Add a stereo flanging effect to your sounds.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Create and control your presentation music, audio and sound in ...
- Split and join MP3 files and WAV files.
- Create and experience a new range of bass sounds for your music...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Make your tracks sound deft and produce "slim" and "slick" soun...
- Play audio and video files on your PC.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of
"great demo program, great drum sounds and easy to use"
Version: Drums 2.0
ev erything... it didnt take me but about 30minutes to get fast at using this program without the help icon. the drums sound awsome, its programmed without the hassle of notation....great program
the only thing bad is you cant save in the demo, but i know that would be like giving away a free program. just sayin i would buy this program if i had 50 bucks....
Its a great program, a little pricey but seems worth every peeny. great for practicing a bass or electric guitar....maybe backing up a keyboard riff. to sum it up, a great easy to use program, no seeable bugs or anything.... the only thing i advise....dont click the bass drum settings and turn t5he gain all the way up...one of my stupid mistakes