From Peter Bezemek:
Allows you to create drum music, play it and export it to digital audio. It uses drumsets created from CD quality sampled sounds so you don't need a wavetable soundcard. It provides high resolution control over every single beat you produce including panning, volume and length. The tempo is also adjustable.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Create, save, and load playlists, play multimedia files.
- Add a stereo flanging effect to your sounds.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Create custom ringtones for your iPhone.
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Create and experience a new range of bass sounds for your music...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Make your tracks sound deft and produce "slim" and "slick" soun...
- Multimedia player.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of
"great demo program, great drum sounds and easy to use"
Version: Drums 2.0
ev erything... it didnt take me but about 30minutes to get fast at using this program without the help icon. the drums sound awsome, its programmed without the hassle of notation....great program
the only thing bad is you cant save in the demo, but i know that would be like giving away a free program. just sayin i would buy this program if i had 50 bucks....
Its a great program, a little pricey but seems worth every peeny. great for practicing a bass or electric guitar....maybe backing up a keyboard riff. to sum it up, a great easy to use program, no seeable bugs or anything.... the only thing i advise....dont click the bass drum settings and turn t5he gain all the way up...one of my stupid mistakes