From the developer: "A simple Dream Journal for the Palm OS. Lets you sort dreams and indicate details for depth of sleep and if a dream is lucid. Lets the user add entries to the ToDo database quickly while entering a dream. Includes one-way data transfer of journal entries to your Windows PC."
More Products to Consider
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Check spelling and meaning of English words, phrases, derivativ...
- Cast Vedic horoscopes on your Palm.
- Find definitions of American English words.
- Read entire Bible with full search function.
- Recieve e-mail messages and attachments on your Palm OS device.
- Synchronize your mobile device with Google Maps to find destina...
- Stop evil elves from stealing all of Santa's presents on your P...
- Refer to your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for word definition.
- Improve text input on your Palm device.
- Read and search Quran on your Pocket PC.
- Protect your BlackBerry devices security against viruses, malwa...
- Keep track of your dart scores on your Palm.
- Translate English to French or vice-versa on your Palm device.
- Destroy all the enemy resources and attacking vehicles on your ...
- Get Encyclopedia Britannica on your mobile device.
- View any document on your Palm OS 5 device.
- Record all aspects of your rafting trips on your Palm.
- Bring a comprehensive English dictionary and thesaurus to your ...
- Calculate predicted operative mortality for patients undergoing...
- Get help on your PalmPilot determining CPT code based on HCFA 1...
- Learn acupuncture points and their functions on your Palm.
- Translate between English and Greek on your Palm device.
- Read and search the Bible on your Palm OS device.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This software kept bringing up fatal alert warnings on my palm"
Version: Dreams 1.3
I loved the icon and idea of tracking a seperate journal for dreams.
Never got to use it as the fatal alert kept me up all night figuring out how to get it off my system (palm and pc). In fairness I downloaded another diary at the same time, but the fatal alert came up with both applications. Once both programs were off I had no problems.