From NirSoft Freeware:
DomainHostingView is a utility for Windows that collects information about a domain by using a series of DNS and WHOIS queries and generates HTML report that can be displayed in any Web browser. The information displayed by the report of DomainHostingView includes: the hosting company or data center that hosts the Web server, mail server, domain name server (DNS) of the specified domain, the created changed expire date of the domain, domain owner, domain registrar that registered the domain, and list of all DNS records.
What's new in this version: Version 1.48 fixed issue when using the 'Save HTML Report' option (Ctrl+S), DomainHostingView now automatically offers a default filename - [domain].html .
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Scan and analyze the wireless networks in your area.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all HTTP requests or responses sent between the Web bro...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor the availability of IR Server and restart it if server ...
- Manage Windows desktops and servers irrespective of their locat...
- Add a map pack for Hellchick's Wolf server to Return to Castle ...
- Detect and track Internet traffic and network activities.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Power up remote PCs by sending them network packets.
- Add another map pack for C&C Renegade servers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content