From Fast Rabbit Software:
Dolce Ear Training provides practice in identifying rhythms, chords, and building chords. Whether in junior high, high school, or college Dolce Ear Training can provide great practice for first year music theory students.
What's new in this version: Enharmonic note names are no longer allowed in chord building exercises. Double flat and double sharp notation should be used when needed.
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Print daily planner pages for free using a simple spreadsheet.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- View day and night images of the Earth on your desktop.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Receive alert notifications on natural phenomenon.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Schedule referees for sporting events in given season.
- Create a detailed inventory of your railroad collection.
- Watch videos, shows, and movies from Web sites such as Hulu, CB...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content