Doggiebox is a versatile percussion sequencer for the Mac, designed with power and ease-of-use in mind. Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional musician, Doggiebox provides the flexibility and precision to create realistic drum tracks in minutes. Using Doggiebox, you can create various drum tracks, ranging from the style of a human drummer on a full kit to imaginatively bizarre experimental pieces. If you want to produce a demo without taking the time to set up and record real drums or just need a click track for recording guitar, Doggiebox is the perfect tool to fill the gap.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug that could cause drum kits with linked sound files (e.g. the GarageBand kits) to not load properly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause extra silence in the output file when exporting a selection.
- Resolved some potential launch crashes and memory leaks.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Export iTunes playlists to various formats.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Music sequencer with a guitar-based interface.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- A sophisticated music sequencer and audio processing app.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- MP3 ID3 tag editor, player, cataloger...
- Prime number generation benchmark.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Helps set up a mail server in OS X.