DockFun! is a tool to run an infinite number of OS X's Dock . So that you will run a dock for a specific purpose (a dock for Internet, one for Graphic, etc.). It's extremely easy to use : you will make docks as you would do an iTunes playlist!.
But don't call it a "Dock Switcher App" in fact DockFun! is much more , it's the ultimate solution for organize your Applications and main Documents.
It integrates Hot-keys and the amazing Autolaunch feature, which lets you launch all together more Applications at once, furthermore with the Donelleschi Docks you will be able to have more docks at once on your desktop!
The code has been written in Cocoa, the most powerful and integrated development environment for Mac OS X. DockFun! runs on Jaguar (10.2) and on Panther (10.3) too.
Finally key feature is the design , DockFun! has and will always have a terrific human interface! We want it to be a cool tool further than useful!.
Look, a light flash (100KB) video showing DockFun!
What's new in this version: Universal binary: runs natively on intel-macs!
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand your file navigation and file preview options with this ...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Adds powerful tools to Safari.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Replaces the desktop picture with a screen saver.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Stop & continue running apps.
- Dock appearance customization tool.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Window tabs when dragged near screen edge.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Change the style of the Dock.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: