DnsEye is monitoring network traffic by capturing Domain Name System DNS packets in network and displays the host names resolve information. The program allows to monitor requested URLs in network, to open it in browser and save captured DNS name list in the file. The tool is designed with a user-friendly interface and is easy to use. Version 1.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Network monitoring tool.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Scan your LAN network or other subnetworks.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor network connection.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: