Keyboard-powered file launcher and browser for OS X. Launch, move, copy, delete and otherwise manipulate programs, and files without picking your fingers up from the keyboard.
What's new in this version:
- Added the option to display actual file icons instead of generic placeholders in the Browser
- Improved displaying long file paths in the file listing exporter window
- Browser now remembers last folder viewed when reopened
- Fixed a problem with some hotkey combination assignments requiring a restart to be properly recorded
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Teaches typing skills.
- Quickly pass URLs between Safari, Chrome and other browsers.
- Key-swapping driver for OS X 10.1 only.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Execute any AppleScript on activation via screensaver.
- Menu based launcher with POP email monitoring.
- Disables keyboard to clean it without hitting unwanted keys.
- Calculate test reliability using Spearman-Brown 'prophecy' form...
- Fixes UK keyboard mapping of certain keys.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Navigate between applications and launch new ones via a souped-...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: