From Applied Science Fiction:
The Digital SHO Professional Plug-In is software that automatically adjusts the shadows and highlights so that more detail is visible. Typically in photography, images can be adjusted to bring out details in the shadows or the highlights. With the Digital SHO Professional Plug-In, details in both the shadows and the highlights can be enhanced simultaneously. By manipulating the Threshold slider, the user can adjust the break point between what is considered a shadow within the image as well as what is deemed a highlight. The individual sliders (Highlight Detail, Shadow Detail) will determine the strength of the effect in each area. Version 1.0.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Restore color quality of your digital images.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Enter a state of relaxation by viewing this screensaver.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Evaluate and estimate the value of your stamp collection, print...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Convert all sounds into images.