From A Software Plus:
Digital Audio Recorder is a very easy and efficient to use recorder which can record sound from any source in your computer directly to MP3. You can record sound from microphone and anything that is being played on your computer. To record sound you need to follow simple steps - Choose input device. - Browse for output MP3 file - select Bitrate - start Recording. Once you are done with it simply stop recording.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert DVD Movie to file for Apple iPhone.
- Edit WAV files, apply effects, and convert files into MP3s.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Convert various videos, including HD video to AVI/MEPG video wi...
- Record MP3 music from Internet radio channels.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Convert DVR-MS file to MPEG2 file.
- Enjoy a variety of tunes on the road.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: