From Joshua Gitlin Software:
DiffFrontend is a utility for Mac OS X which compares two files and determines if they are exactly the same, or prints out how the files differ if they are not the same.
DiffFrontend is a Cocoa frontend to the unix "diff" utility. The unix "diff" utility compares files and reports differences. DiffFrontend is an easy to use version of diff.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Create clickable (and linkable) AppleScript links.
- Deciphers Ciboulette encrypted files.
- Create a WYSIWYG font menu that displays fonts in their own typ...
- Tool to modify a file's type and creator codes.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Create zero-install, desktop-class web apps.
- Converts between Logic 5.5 & .aupreset files.
- Extends iTunes with several unique features.