DietLog is the first in a series of HealthLogs from HealtheTech,Inc.. HealthLogs are multi-platform client-server systems that interconnect health consumers, health professionals, and varied sources of data and knowledge. DietLog has functions that span the range of diet-related activities from goal setting to creating nutrient targets to diet monitoring and feedback. Research published within the past several years suggests that the ability to maintain a food diary may be the strongest predictor available for the likelihood of adherence to dietary regimens. But while paper diaries help you to focus on what is being eaten, DietLog can do so much more. Like instant analysis of foods (even before they are eaten), prompts, feedback, gauges, graphs, and expert advice. DietLog utilizes this and other scientific concepts to create a powerful tool for diet self-management.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Manage your daily nutrition, exercise & health.
- CalorieKing.com Mobile Food Database for Dieters.
- Eat right stay healthy.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Analyze/record blood glucose levels.
- Reference for nurses working in clinical settings.
- WeightWatchers food calculator.
- Comprehensive health information application.