From Digital Altitudes:
Diabetes Pilot is the premier tool for managing Diabetes on your handheld. It helps make managing diabetes easier and more accurate. Diabetes Pilot takes the place of traditional paper logbooks, but it also does much more:
- Features an integrated food database that shows the carbohydrate, protein, fiber, fat, and calorie content of thousands of foods, including hundreds of fast foods.
- Estimates insulin requirements based on the carbohydrate content of meals
- Records blood sugar measurements, meals, insulin, medication, exercise, notes and other test results.
- Allows you to categorize and analyze your records using any system that you choose.
- Helps you see trends in your blood sugars over time through graphs and reports
- Presents information in a way that is fast and easy to record and review
- Works with our Diabetes Pilot Desktop software (available for separate purchase from our website at: www.diabetespilot.com ) to allow you to edit, analyze and print your data from your desktop PC.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Deasign a healthy diet and implement an effective weight contro...
- Get access to the latest diabetes guidelines on your Palm.
- Diabetes care.
- Keep track of your blood pressure.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Keep track of tennis stats and match results.
- Program for tracking the due date of foods.
- Help the Princess find her engagement ring.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: