From Euratlas Nussli:
This is a digital copy of an ancient map of the German lands and the neighbouring countries showing all the post-roads and railroads in 1852.
The legend inserts are giving detailed information about the timetables, the population of the German States, the main currencies rates and the European spas. A key document in the study of tourism.
- 1 high-resolution map of 7441 x 8760 pixels x 300 dpi in .jpg format.
- 1 low-resolution map of 2381 x 2803 pixels x 96 dpi in .jpg format.
- 1 table of the 19th century European spas.
- 2 tables of the 19th century gold and silver currencies.
- 1 table of main European exchange rates in 1852.
- Real size of the main original map: 63 cm x 74 cm.